10.04.2005

Archives

10.2006

  • The long overdue post about Oikos

  • Helping Dad clean out the attic

  • Evil boy twin


  • 09.2006

  • Greg Brown is coming to town

  • Trip-to-Goodwill Day

  • Listening in

  • My excuse

  • What I love about kittens

  • I might stop functioning entirely

  • By now, you'd think I'd learn

  • Awkward Turtle Moment of the Year

  • Well, what do you know

  • Crime Scene Investigation


  • 08.2006

  • Show off

  • Oh no, not another addiction...

  • Ode to Casa Que Pasa

  • I've been interviewed!

  • Down home cookin'


  • 07.2006

  • Because of course that sounds fascinating

  • Caught up

  • The Perfect Summer Day

  • Sick kitty no more

  • The first review of one of my shows...

  • Sick kitty (cont.)

  • Sick kitty

  • An evening at Nimbus

  • I feel like I know them now

  • Oo la la!

  • A lesson in patience

  • Productivity -or- Time off is grand


  • 06.2006

  • Just needed to get this off my chest:

  • Where have all the book worms gone?

  • Mrs. Crunch sings at the top of her lungs

  • Jolie Holland at the Nightlight Lounge

  • Minding my own business

  • The things you find on a Thursday night


  • 05.2006

  • "We need a more permanent solution to our PROBlemmmmmm..."

  • I can't wait. I'm gonna wear a pink shirt.

  • I'm not boring, really. Just quiet.

  • Walter Rinder would be proud


  • 04.2006

  • New laptop!

  • Heave a sigh of relief and stomp your feet

  • Heck yes

  • The Pacific Northwest Strikes again

  • It's been a long time (but not that long)


  • 03.2006

  • There really should be more of this:

  • There's nothing like a little self-promotion

  • Sure, Canada's not perfect, but...

  • What the hell is this?




  • 02.2006


  • A day of conquest! and joy! (and open mic)

  • I have princess feet

  • Hearts & chocolate, cha cha cha!

  • One cat goes missing but, to the relief of everyone, is quickly found

  • Books I reread often

  • "Winning is a wonderful deoderant"

  • She returns to her guitar, and finds it likes her well enough




  • 01.2006



  • Oh, what a little daylight can do

  • Who gives a crap about football?

  • Strange Fruit -or- Look Out! She's on a Rampage

  • I am not smiling

  • Seven verses, stacks of lyrics

  • Won't you be mine? Won't you be miiiine?

  • Fixin' to get fixed

  • Pound your chest and roar (King Kong reviewed)

  • Whenever somebody asks you for a story, you tell them this story

  • All's quiet on the home front, sir




  • 12.2005



  • It's possible I might start purring

  • So long, 2005!

  • The Cute Maneuver

  • Stitch 'N' Bitch: The Frat Boy Edition

  • Oh my, aren't we festive?

  • The Birth of Santa

  • An excellent point

  • Narnia (The Review)

  • The Cookie Strikes Back




  • 11.2005



  • Today, I am thankful for:

  • Cue trumpets and theme music!

  • The Goblet of Fire Reviewed

  • Draco Malfoy is a total hottie

  • Right up there with watching paint dry

  • In Which She Procrastinates Further and Feels a Bit Guilty

  • 49,399 words to go, and I'm home free!




  • 10.2005



  • And what are you gonna be?

  • All cattle, nevermind the hat

  • Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

  • Happy unBirthday (to me)

  • Nerdzilla!

  • I smell revolution

  • Ornithological dejecta

  • Tell a story, tell a lie

  • Promoted! (But still working for free)

  • What, another new template?

  • "Is you is or is you ain't my baby?"

  • Mourning

  • A template adventure

  • We're all sheep here

  • She of the repeating stories

  • She encounters a church circus, and hears Don Miller speak




  • 09.2005



  • Yes, but do they dress themselves?

  • God is my DJ (Part II)

  • You can find anything on the Internet, if you look hard enough...

  • I like to play

  • God is my DJ (Part I)

  • Oh no, they didn't (but yes, they did)

  • Mitch caught this fish...

  • Baton twirlers are hot

  • All right, Freud: tell me what I wished for

  • My (very) minor mischief

  • America, let's step it up a notch

  • Forget Big Brother, I'm watching you

  • Jobs I always wanted (I haven't lost hope yet)

  • I am a Mean Girl

  • The Temple Bar

  • What I say when I'm sick of talking about feelings

  • The Birthday Cake Chronicles

  • An excerpt from Webster's

  • My brother-in-law built this bike




  • 08.2005



  • Did somebody say somethin' 'bout a hurricane?

  • Winged hearts & bands of skulls & stars

  • Puppy hunting

  • Why I am not a vegetarian

  • Bring on autumn and cider, and soggy shoes

  • But my friends call me "Thor"

  • Stephen King didn't say

  • We've got issues

  • If my life was a movie...

  • My chariot awaits, my dancers entertain

  • The train is our oyster

  • A word from Holden Caulfield

  • It's a lovely idea, but it won't work

  • Googlisms

  • A plague of old ladies

  • Just thought I'd share

  • The internet is a strange place

  • Having an art show

  • Crafty Coyotes

  • 1-800-HERO

  • God bless garage sales

  • Go on, say it: Starbucks
  • No comments: